Excavator Compaction Wheel
A compaction wheel is a form of heavy mechanical tool that can perform the challenging task of reducing the size of waste material or soil through compaction. This is normally attached to a heavy construction vehicle in order to perform its compacting mechanism. Compaction wheels for sale are mostly needed during a construction of a landfill.
A compaction wheel is cost-efficient and can work in a precise manner. It can compact flat surfaces as well as slopes with ease and is safer than having manual workers do the compacting operation. However, not all compaction wheels have a high level of compaction performance. It is most suitable to pick the best compaction wheel for any compaction project.
Below are some tips on how to pick the best compaction wheel:
- Choose a compaction wheel from a manufacturer that offers a wide selection of configurations that can accommodate various types of machines, heavy vehicles, attachments methods, trench width, and earth materials.
- Pick a compaction wheel that has an increased compaction performance that is effective to all soil types like granular and cohesive.
- Select a compaction wheel that is easy to clean.
- Purchase a compaction wheel that is made from high strength steel and has a high quality and performing roller bearings.
- Choose from a manufacturer that offers repairs and maintenance service.
- Purchase from a maker that gives product warranties.
- Buy from a manufacturer that has a stock of all common attachments and genuine spare parts in case of damage.
- It is most recommended to buy a brand-new compaction wheel.
- Only buy heavy tools and machineries from reputable and reliable manufacturers.
For more information regarding Compaction Wheels and how we can help you, give us a call on (03) 9580 8009.